Proposals should include the following sections:
- Letter of introduction, containing
- Summary (50-75 words) of the essence of your manuscript
- Who is your primary audience?
- Expected date of submitting a full, final manuscript, including any special events for which the author is attempting to publish
- CV of the author(s)
- Prospectus, including
- Problem or gap of knowledge you are attempting to solve
- How will your manuscript differ from similar books?
- Why does your manuscript matter? To whom?
- Description of the manuscript’s theme, arguments, goals, and expected audience
- Estimated length of the manuscript
- Estimated figures or tables to be included
- Any complicating factors, such as permission to use previously published text or figures
- Annotated table of contents, with a brief summary of the contents of each chapter
- One sample chapter (to indicate the level, tone, and approach you will take)
Send proposals via email to SeminaryHillPress@swbts.edu.